Snubie Brandy Alexander in stock for the EU/UK! 28 February 2018.

To our friends in the EU and UK, guess what? My Snubie Brandy Alexander snus is now on sale at SnusLine.com! I told you it was coming, it just took a little longer than I had planned. I checked their store today and was pleasantly surprised today to see they now have it in stock! In case you missed the story of my collaboration with V2 Tobacco, you can check out this article which contains my review and some of the background on creating my first snus product. So, what are you waiting for? Go grab some of the best snus on the market - Snubie Brandy Alexander!

Once you've tried it, let me know what you think. I'm excited to hear everyone's opinion about my first snus creation!

Buy Snubie Brandy Alexander from SnusLine.com!

Comments